[vox] Debates, etc.

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:28:02 -0700

So, at least a few people are interested in having presidental debates and/or
a Q/A.

I don't have time to manage this, and haven't heard back much from the
candidates (Emily said an IRC debate after 5pm on a weekday should do;
Doug sounded like an e-mail Q/A would work for him; I don't believe I got
work back about either from Ryan or Hans!)

So... if we're still going to do this, I need two things:

  1. Someone to manage this for me :^)
  2. For the candidates to actually DO it...  (or not; hey, it's your votes!)

;^)

Thx!

-bill!
(catching up with LUGOD when he should continue working!)