[vox] T-shirts?

Mark K. Kim vox@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:28:52 -0700 (PDT)

>From http://www.debian.org/logos/ regarding the genie bottle logo:

   Permission has been given to use the official logo on clothing (shirts,
   hats, etc) as long as they are made by a Debian developer and not sold
   for profit.

Regarding the swirl logo:

   This logo or a modified version may be used by anyone to refer to the
   Debian project, but does not indicate endorsement by the project.

Apparently the genie bottle is for "official" use only and the swirl is
for open use.  Clever.  Interesting that I've never seen the genie bottle
logo before... even on a Debian developer business card =P

-Mark