[vox] [fwd] [roselug] April Meeting: An Introduction to Debian

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:47:12 -0700

----- Forwarded message from Paul Telford <paul@droflet.net> -----

The Roseville Linux Users Group will be holding a meeting on:
	Monday April 26, 2004 at 6:30p

The topic will be "An Introduction to Debian".

Topics will include:
* What is Debian
* Why use Debian
* Installation/Use
* Support

The presentation will be of an introductory nature, but I welcome
questions from anyone who would like to know more detail on any
particular aspect.  I will have a couple machines with me for hands-on
demos.

The meeting will be held at Nerdbooks in Roseville, 911 Washington Blvd.
Please see our website for more details, including directions:
	http://roselug.org/

Regards,

 Paul.

----- End forwarded message -----