[vox] October 19th IF moved to October 5th

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:28:52 -0700

We're limiting the number of people who can come to Sunday's Installfest,
because we're running out of room, and only have a limited number of
volunteers.

So that people who have already signed up won't have to wait a whole
month, we've decided to move our October installfest to Sunday, October 5th.
In other words, only 1 week after this weekend's installfest!

If you can help volunteer for that, please contact Rusty Minden.
Make sure you mention WHICH installfest you can volunteer for. :^)

  if@lugod.org

Thanks!  Special thanks to the CS Club for getting the room on short notice!

-bill!