[vox] Re: Newest Microsoft Internet Critical Security Last Upgrade Patch

Rod Roark vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:38:12 -0700

On Friday 19 September 2003 10:55 am, Ryan Castellucci wrote:
> On Friday 19 September 2003 08:02 am, Rod Roark wrote:
> > What I'd like to see is some software to automate the
> > process of looking up the IP of the MTA from which I receive
> > such garbage, showing the netblock owner, optionally
> > complaining to them and/or to spamcop, and optionally adding
> > an entry to my Postfix blacklist.
> >
> > Anyone know of such a thing?
>
> http://vipul.net/ricochet/

Thanks Ryan.  This has a bit of what I want, and probably a
whole bunch of the work already done for someone to actually
create it.

Hey Pete, do you do Perl?  ;-)

-- Rod