[vox] ESR and Perens respond to SCO's open letter

R. Douglas Barbieri vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:33:52 -0700

--24zk1gE8NUlDmwG9

http://lwn.net/Articles/48478/

"If you wish to make a respectable case for contamination, show us the
code. Disclose the overlaps. Specify file by file and line by line which
code you believe to be infringing, and on what grounds. We will swiftly
meet our responsibilities under law, either removing the allegedly
infringing code or establishing that it entered Linux by routes which
foreclose proprietary claims."

--=20
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

vi: "The way God meant for man to edit text files..."

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.asc

--24zk1gE8NUlDmwG9

--24zk1gE8NUlDmwG9--