[vox] [OT] Vintage Comp Show photos

Nicole TWN vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:37:06 -0700

At 05:11 PM 10/13/2003, you wrote:
>Before I was into Linux, I was into the Atari 8-bit computer.
>So this weekend, I exhibited at the Vintage Computer Show down in
>Mountain View.  Here's some photos for the curious:

Boy, that brings back memories.  I haven't seen beasts like that in
ages!  I'm trying to think of the last time I saw an "Out of memory" error.

Davis types who are into old computers should check into the UCD CS Dept's
collection.  It has some interesting stuff; the prize of the lot is a real,
actual Apple I.  Ask the CS Club guys or Prof. Walters if you're interested.

--nicole twn