[vox] next geek swap (was: WTB: >17 inch monitors)

Henry House vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 12:35:12 -0700

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7

P=E5 l=F6rdag, 11 oktober 2003, skrev Henry House:
> P=E5 fredag, 10 oktober 2003, skrev MB:
> > I am looking for a couple of 17, 19, or greater monitors for cheap. =20
> > Also a CDRW drive.  If anyone can help out, please email off list.  Is=
=20
> > there any leftover from the Geek Swap?  When is the next one?
[snip: my reply, which should have been a private email]

Sorry, I should have sent my previous reply off-list.

But to make this post useful, I will also point out that the next geek swap
is not currently scheduled for lack of a volunteer to act as the coordinato=
r.
Perhaps someone is interested in volunteering?  It will be an all-day job b=
ut
LUGOD will buy your lunch. Please send me an email (off-list ;-) ) if you
want to volunteer.

--=20
Henry House
The unintelligible text that may follow is a digital signature.=20
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> for information.  My OpenPGP key:
<http://hajhouse.org/hajhouse.asc>.

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7--