[vox] Thinkgeek

Jeff Newmiller vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:56:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Marianne Waage wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 07:47:48PM -0700, zeruch@damagestudios.com wrote:
> > On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Marianne Waage wrote:
> > > I was just browsing through thinkgeek, looking for geeky shirts. Has
> > > anyone bought the girls' tees and can vouch for the sizes?
> >
> > All shirts come equipped with the ability to cover your boobs.
>
> I guess it's all in how you wear the shirt.

Or on your definition of cover.  It may depend on the nature of your
boobs.

a) Some people _are_ boobs. [1]
b) Most people are too big to fit completely into a ThinkGeek t-shirt.

Therefore,

c) ThinkGeek t-shirts may not be able to completely cover all boobs you
may have.

[1] http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=boob

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing