[vox] Stupid filter tweaking -oops.

Steven Peck vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:01:00 -0700

I whitelisted the VOX maillist and the stupid software still tagged it.

The point of testing it at home is that it is a 'live' contained
environment and to find out if it is something I am willing to use and
potentially piss off 3,500 email customers (employees) at work.  I am
fast coming to the conclusion that this product will be more work than
it is worth.

-sp

-----Original Message-----
From: vox-admin@lists.lugod.org [mailto:vox-admin@lists.lugod.org] On
Behalf Of Ken Bloom

Hot tip: I filter off my mailing list messages (using procmail) before=20
calling the spam filter to deal with it. (I'm only subscribed to=20
moderated mailing lists - unmoderated ones get spamassassin'ed then=20
stuck in my inbox) This may help your hypersensitive filter affect less=20
of your mail.
--=20