[vox] [fwd] SourceForge.net Sitewide Update: September 30, 2003

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:45:16 -0700

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 10:42:09AM -0700, Jeremy Turner wrote:
> I do think that other means are necessary to combat spam (such as
> stopping the morons who actually want to enlarge their you-know-what).
> It's a cat-and-mouse game until the spammers run out of words to
> describe their product.  Then who knows.

They seem to have taken to dòìñg thïs a1ot lately.

Does anyone happen to know if Spam Assassin or other filters are smart
enough to say:

  "mòrtgâge" ==> "mortgage" == spam word

??