[vox] Stupid filter tweaking -oops.

Ken Bloom vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 00:21:37 -0700

--QKdGvSO+nmPlgiQ/

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 09:56:04PM -0700, Steven Peck wrote:
> Oops.  Sorry bout the [spam] in subject.  I am testing some spam filter
> software on my home network for potential use at work and I have have it
> set to MARK but not do anything.  So far I do NOT like it. <I forgot to
> edit it this time>  it seems to be hyper sensitive.
>=20
> Yes I know about spam assassin.
> Yes I know about postfix, et all.
> Shot down on the two attempts to intro it.
> <sigh>
>=20
> I may be able to sneak in an open source program that runs on Windows
> AND Linux if the spam levels remain steady :)
> www.xmailserver.org=20

Hot tip: I filter off my mailing list messages (using procmail) before=20
calling the spam filter to deal with it. (I'm only subscribed to=20
moderated mailing lists - unmoderated ones get spamassassin'ed then=20
stuck in my inbox) This may help your hypersensitive filter affect less=20
of your mail.
--=20
My key was last signed 6/10/2003. If you use GPG, *please* see me about=20

--QKdGvSO+nmPlgiQ/

--QKdGvSO+nmPlgiQ/--