[vox] question for PDA users

Mark K. Kim vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:35:21 -0700 (PDT)

I don't like either.  Keys are too small on my keyboarded PDA (Zaurus)
and the system wobbles as you type, and graffiti isn't always accurate and
it takes time to remember the sequence.  I ended up getting rid of both of
my PDAs, not necessarily because I didn't like the way to input data, but
because I found that I don't use them much (but perhaps if it were easier
to input data I'd still use them...)

I've seen Bill write pretty fast on graffiti.  I never got to that point.
If I ever got to that point maybe I'd sing a different tune.

Anyway, I type up to 80WPM on a normal keyboard (if I'm in a lightening
hurry) so I get quite impatient with machines that don't respond as
quickly, whether it be a PDA or a cell phone.

-Mark