[vox] [event fwd] Open Source Meeting coming to Sacramento

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 31 May 2003 14:51:23 -0700

----- Forwarded message from rcr@rcresearch.us -----

Gentle Folk;

  WorldVistA (http://worldvista.org) will be meeting at the VA Medical
Center at Mather in Sacramento on June 5th thru the 8th.  We implement
Open Source VistA (Veterans Administration integrated hospital system
to run on Open Source MUMPS Databases, and Linux.  This is an open
meeting and we would like to invite you folks to come and join us any
or all of the days of the meeting.  Leave with install disks for easy
install and integration of this stable and productive system.  If you
have questions, don't hesitate to contact me at (925)-252-1564 (home)
or (925)-550-3911 (Cell), or rcr@rcresearch.us .  Some folks from UC
Davis Veteranary School will be there as well.  We have some new Linux
scripts for customization to ease the install of our Open Source
package.  We will be happy to have your input and happy to provide
introduction to the new tools that are available from the Veterans
Administration.

  Best wishes;  Chris Richardson

----- End forwarded message -----

-bill!