[vox] SCO suing IBM over their Linux activity

Mike Simons vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 31 May 2003 00:14:54 -0400

--1X+6QtwRodzgDPAC

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 09:03:25PM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> Anybody here work for SCO?  Anybody for IBM?

  One thing I find interesting is news of this is *all* over SCO's
website.  They have made SEC 8-K filings warning people about this
action, and in their 10-Q they mentioned the risk this lawsuit=20
poses to them.

  I can find *nothing* what-so-ever on the IBM website about this
issue.  Nothing in their SEC filings, no press releases, nothing.
I would very much like to know IBM's public stance on this issue
in something other than the form of news articles with a few quotes from
IBM.

- Where does IBM have their option of this issue?

--=20

--1X+6QtwRodzgDPAC

--1X+6QtwRodzgDPAC--