[vox] Recommend Good Linux Newsletter

Mike Simons vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 29 May 2003 02:20:51 -0400

--oC1+HKm2/end4ao3

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 07:16:07PM -0700, Nathan Johanson wrote:
> I'm looking for a good Linux email newsletter.=20
[...]
> There are tons of sites with newsletters: linuxtoday,
> linuxworld, lwn.net, linuxdailynews.com, newsforge,

  I highly recommend lwn.net.=20
 =20
  I read weekly for years... they also have a daily edition.
Unfortunately they have shifted to a subscription for latest stuff,
but I think it is worth the cost (not that I'm a paying member), I
really hope they survive.

  In the last year or so I've stopped reading most of the online news
sources... too much content, too little relevant information (or too
little time (aka: I need to find a job so I can relax :)).

--=20

--oC1+HKm2/end4ao3

--oC1+HKm2/end4ao3--