[vox] Snort / Acid talk, May 14 at SacLUG

Nathan Johanson vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 12 May 2003 19:21:18 -0700 (PDT)

Can someone please confirm that this is the correct
address for Exit Certified in Sacramento? Never been
there before. Googled it and this is what I came up
with. Crrect?

Exit Certified
Authorized Sun Education Center
8950 Cal Center Drive,Suite 110, Bldg. 1
Sacramento, CA 95826

Nathan

--------------------[http://www.snort.org/about.html]

[http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~rdanyliw/snort/snortacid.html]