[vox] NT on the mainframe?

Don Werve vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 9 May 2003 10:18:49 -0700

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 09:58:42AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> but i think i like the kitsch of "day of the tentacle", the mood of
> "grim fandango" or the stealthy gameplay of "return to castle
> wolfenstein" better.   ;)

Generally speaking, *anything* written on the SCUMM engine was good --
possibly excepting the Indiana Jones games.  Actually, I have a small
hypothesis on that -- any game produced by LucasArts that *does not*
correspond to a Lucasfilm project (Star Wares, Indiana Jones, etc.) will
be good.

> if i were younger, i think i'd be happiest being a game programmer...
> :(

I'm younger, and I'm working on becoming a lawyer. *grin*  After I
finish up my Anthropology degree, though.