[vox] [fwd] Clusterworld Conference & Expo, June 23-26, San Jose

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 8 May 2003 19:58:30 -0700

----- Forwarded message from Lee Welter -----

A recent item from my mail may be of interest to some in LUGOD.
Clusterworld Conference and Expo, San Jose, CA, 23-26 June, 2003 --
www.clusterworldexpo.com .  Our Sagres Discovery colleague comes to mind,
and others seem to have more that casual interest in the subject.

The program seems to be very Linux based.  All four of the tutorials are
Linux specific, though many of the other sessions are more generic.
If you look at it, check out "GridWars: . . . a simple game . . . ."
Visit www.GridWars.com -- the Albert Einstein quote on the index page
is a good one, especially for LUGODers.

"Register online before May 23rd and save!"

This is not my special interest, and this notice might be redundant, since
Linux Magazine, one of the sponsors, may have already gotten the message to
its prospective audience.

Lee

----- End forwarded message -----
[ a couple of typos corrected ]