[vox] Micheal's Minutes: Microsoft and Apple Sell Out Music Fans

vox@lists.lugod.org vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 2 May 2003 14:49:14 -0700 (PDT)

I agree, and while I havent checked this out fully, if their selection
includes stuff that for me counts as imports or rarities, the price is
even more favourable, as I pay usually between 22-40 USD a pop for those
cds (when I can even find them)