[vox] [Adv/Edu] Online MySQL course

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 23:46:00 -0800

I was asked to pass this along to LUGOD:

  Starting on April 14th, I will be teaching a six week online course on
  MySQL for eclasses.org. They are affliated with the HTML Writer's Guild,
  and offer a variety of web development courses. For this course, you should
  have a basic understanding of SQL syntax (CREATE, DROP, ADD, DELETE, etc).
  If you are interested, find out more here:

    http://www.eclasses.org/cgi-bin/ql/pullout.cgi?template=listing/course_main_info.htm&listing.ID=0008501

  thanks again,
  Katharine Osborne

It appears to cost $220.  Katharine appears to be a MySQL/Perl/PHP Unix junkie,
which is a good thing. :^)

I'm not exactly sure how the 'online' part of the 'online course' works,
but I'm sure if one dug around eclasses.org, they'd find out.

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/