[vox] Re: Writer in the Workplace Conference wrap-up

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 00:48:59 -0800

I also forgot something _else_... Yikes!  My brain has stopped working,
I think.

Brian Lavender and Mike Machado put together a 'SacLUG boxed set' to give
to the STC folks as a door prize.  (That was, I believe, all they asked of
the people running the boothes... to provide (a) door prize(s) worth $50.)

The box included, if I recall, Knoppix, Mandrake 9, and Debian CDs.

SacLUG also bought two new boxed copies of RedHat Linux.

These were all given away as door prizes after the final session after the
event ended.