[vox] directories - too much of a good thing?

Peter Jay Salzman vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 17:43:18 -0800

begin Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
> On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 04:24:22PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > i tend not to keep old homework.  if i ever have to look back and see
> > how i did something in an old homework, i'd consider that a personal
> > failure.
>
> Hehe... Whenever _I_ have to look back and see how I did something,
> I consider it typical.  My brain is broken, or something. :)
>
> -bill!

nah, not broken -- after 12 years of undergrad/grad work, if i kept all
the homework i ever turned in, i'd be in BIG trouble!   :)

i'd rather the big mess be on my hard drive than on my book shelves!

pete