[vox] directories - too much of a good thing?

Katie vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 14:06:22 -0800 (PST)

So, I've been using linux for about 3 months and the files in my home
directory have been getting more and more disorganized.  I've been
trying to organize them better, but in some instances to get to a file I
have to go through 5 or more directories which isn't as convenient as I
thought, especially when I start forgetting what the directories are
called, oops. :-)  I guess I'd just like to hear from other people as to
how they set up their file systems, what works best, what doesn't, the
more directories the better, keep them few and general.  Or is there some
nifty little trick that I've totally missed?

Thanks

Katie

=====
Only two things are necessary to keep a redhead happy.
One is to let her think she is having her own way,
and the other is to let her have it. :)