[vox] what do they pay their staff for?!?

Peter Jay Salzman vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:44:48 -0800

john,

my apologies.

i don't know how old you are, but back then, there was no distinctions.
today's "cracker" was yesterday's "hacker".

nobody ever asked me whether i wanted the word to change meaning.  i
would've prefered if the revisionists would've chosen a word other than
hacker to usurp.

i'll try to change my lingo in the future.

pete

begin John McDonnell <vox_spam@johnmc.org>