[vox] Help a Newbie to run Linux on my Win98 System

Mike Simons vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:31:48 -0500

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 06:58:24PM +0530, karthikeyan.balasubramanian wrote:
>   I got 3 Redhat Linux CDs from a friend of mine and planning to install it
> on my Windows 98 System.  Just wondering what are all the precautions
> I need to take.  I just want to make myself prepared before going about
> this job.

Karthikeyan,

  You posted this message to vox-tech, too.  You should not post the
exact same message to more than one of the vox- lists.

  This list is for non-technical questions, so using vox-tech is more
appropriate.

    Later,
      Mike Simons