[vox] XMMS - A rant about usability

R. Douglas Barbieri vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:44:30 -0800

--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 04:52:25PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
>=20
> All it's got are "^" (window-shade) and "x" (close) widgets. >:^(
The other thing I don't like about that is when I run fluxbox, and say I
open XMMS up in one desktop, there is *no* way for me to move it to a
different desktop (at least, that I've found). In fluxbox, you can click
a button on the upper left corner of the window to make it become sticky
across desktops.

I agree with your rant, but I really love XMMS outside of that.

By the way, I discovered something kinda cool--you can enlarge the main
window double sized by clicking the "D" which lives on the middle left
side of the window. I never even knew it was there until I got a laptop
with 800x600 resolution. :-)

--=20
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net