[vox] picnix - lugod picnic

Ken Bloom vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:50:29 -0800

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

> ---ORIGINAL MESSAGE---=20
> Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:06:53 -0800
> To: vox@lists.lugod.org
> From: Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org>
> Subject: [vox] picnix - lugod picnic
>=20
> hi lugod,
>=20
> i've been kicking around this idea for a few years now.
>=20
> would anybody be interested in going on a lugod picnic on 22 march (sat)?
> i'm thinking we'll have:
>=20
> food
> volleyball
> badminton
> frisbee
> juggling (or at least trying to)
> baseball/football catch
> geek conversation (BYOT)
>=20
> to be honest, i've played so much capture the flag in quake and unreal
> tournament, i'm dying to see what it's like in real life with real
> people.   ;)
>=20
> may or may not have a bbq for burgers and hot dogs.
>=20
> i'd like to take a head count.  if you're interested or even think you
> may be interested (no commitment), email me in private at p@dirac.org.
> also let me know what activities you'd be interested in.
>=20
> no wireless access.  sorry.   ;)

LUGOD has no obligation to plan events with any consideration to the=20
student population, but if you do want to consider it, that saturday is=20
right at the end of finals. The next weekend will be before the first=20
day of instruction, so the next time that school will be in will be the=20
first weekend of April.

--=20
Fingerprint: D5E2 8839 6ED3 3305 805C  941F 9476 A9BD E2B2 CAD1
The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB--