[vox] DATA - A local resource in trouble

Mike Simons vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 11:26:21 -0500

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 07:38:16AM -0800, Michael Dunham wrote:
> I got the following note from Pam Marrone of DATA - the
> organization is having problems and it has been one of the best
> business/technical networking organizations in the area.

Mike,

- So what is DATA?

- When she talks about "administrative side" does she me technical
  system administration tasks or non-technical business
  administration?

- Do they have a website or online presence?

    Thanks,
      Mike Simons