stuff only / Re: [vox] wiki recommendations

Eric D. Pierce vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:04:44 -0700

On 26 Jun 2003 at 18:54, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

To:             	vox@lists.lugod.org
Subject:        	Re: [vox] wiki recommendations
From:           	Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org>
Send reply to:  	vox@lists.lugod.org
	<mailto:vox-request@lists.lugod.org?subject=subscribe>
Date sent:      	Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:54:11 -0700

> On Thu 26 Jun 03,  6:46 PM, epierce@surewest.net <epierce@surewest.net> said:
> >
> > ??? http://tavi.sourceforge.net/WikiEngines
> >
> > Peter Jay Salzman said:
> > > i'm thinking of using a wiki to organize certain types of information
>
> so based on your experience, what would your recommendation be?
>
> pete

You (also) asked:

"1. is a wiki suitable for this use (i'm not too hip on wikis ATM)."

I'm not a wiki user (thus no recommendation), but from what
I've heard, it is worth at least scanning through the
conceptual part of the documentation to get a sense of the
possibilities.

(again) http://tavi.sourceforge.net/WikiEngines
-
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiEngines