[vox] spam control: send email to confirm

ME vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:58:20 -0700 (PDT)

Richard Burkhart said:

> [...]

Use of audio is not a great substitute, as there is risk for a person to
be blind and deaf.

For suggestions on how to make web sites and pages access friendly:
http://www.section508.gov/

Suggestions and guildlines:
http://www.section508.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Content&ID=12#Web

I used these and a few others to try to make nblug's ne web site more
friendly to everyone. Use of Alt tags is a good start, but there are more.

For example, when using lynx to view our site, you'll note the navigation
appears after the main body of text. (Suggestion from Eric, our acting
vp.)

The section508 site is pretty good.

-ME