[vox] LUGOD yard sale (was re: [OT] For Sale: WebTV unit)

Mark K. Kim vox@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:39:11 -0700 (PDT)

Oh me gosh!  I got loads of old stuff outside my house I was gonna throw
away.  I'd so wanna give some of them away, if someone actually has use
for an old XT, Tandy, 386,...  Not to mention loads and loads of books...

And yeah, I'd actually drive up to Davis if it means easting up the
landfill!

-Mark