[vox] [fwd] Change to Internet Developer Meeting for Tonight!

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:36:20 -0700

This is regarding the Internet Developer meeting that Mike and I mentioned
at last night's LUGOD meeting.  (The one to take place down in, I believe,
Mountain View.  It was going to be a talk on Open Source by someone from IBM)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Bill Selmeier <bills@right-net.com> -----

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:15:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bill Selmeier <bills@right-net.com>
Subject: [svlug] Change to Internet Developer Meeting for Tonight!
To: <inet-dev@internetdeveloper.org>
Cc: svlug@lists.svlug.org

"Truth in Advertising" time now.  Our speaker for this evening has been
hit with a medical emergency that precludes her traveling to the bay area.
We have not located a back up so it appears that the presentation can not
be given this evening but, if possible, the presentation will be deferred
to a later date.  We all wish Katalin a speedy recovery.  I spoke with her
on the phone and she appears to be recovering well.

I will be at Netscape this evening at the regular meeting time. For those
who may choose to come, let's work out some numbers about Linux cost
benefits.

Bill Selmeier		20720 Maureen Way	    voice  (408)257-7670
Leader			Saratoga, CA 95070	    mobile (408)655-3400
Internet Developer http://www.internetdeveloper.org bills@inetdevgrp.org
or RightNet, Inc.      http://www.right-net.com      bills@right-net.com