[vox] SquirrelMail on Linux with multi-Language support

dylan vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:45:13 +0000

Thanks for the info!

until the most recent version of squirrel mail, i had a bit of trouble
getting it to handle japanese text. the lastest version made it quite
simple.

however, the info on recompiling PHP and courier (both of which i use for my
servers) are quite interesting. i haven't noticed any problems receiving
unicode text from my courier server (installed from a debian package), but i
will try re-compiling it this summer.

you are correct, though, there is little documentation on getting linux up
to speed on multi-lingual text processing.

Dylan

on 03.6.17 4:09 PM, ME at dugan@passwall.com was reported to have writen: