[vox] A Special Request

Richard S. Crawford vox@lists.lugod.org
11 Jun 2003 06:39:00 -0700

My little sister's boyfriend has gotten himself an internship at TechTV, and has
sent me the following request...

> Apparently, since I am not an intern at TechTV's unscrewed and look like an
> uber dork, they've decided to have me star in my own segment of the show
> called, *The Lighter side of Linux* where I'll tell dorky linux jokes and be the
> only one thinking they are HILARIOUS and laugh like a madman at each joke no
> matter how unfunny it is, anyways, you're a 'nix man, got any that we could use
> for the show?

I can't think of any Linux jokes to send on to him... maybe it's just too early
in the morning.  Can anyone else think of any that I can send on to him?

(Q: How many SCO execs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?  A: 500. One to screw
in the lightbulb and 499 to claim they did it first.)

Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford