[vox] Tour of Herakles Data Co-location Facility in Sacramento

Ken Herron vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 18:09:18 -0700

--On Wednesday, June 04, 2003 19:34:13 -0400 Mike Simons
<msimons@moria.simons-clan.com> wrote:

> As I announced last night, Corey Hines of Herakles Data would be happy
> to arrange a group tour of their co-location facility in Sacramento for
> any interested Lugod members.
> [...]
> More information about their site can be found at:
> http://www.heraklesdata.com/

Apparently this is the old Wavve Telecommunications data center. It's
supposed to be a really nice place. Wavve went bankrupt building it,
after all.

I wouldn't mind seeing the place, but it'd just be curiosity.

--
Kenneth Herron  Kherron@newsguy.com     916-366-7338