[vox] Tour of Herakles Data Co-location Facility in Sacramento

Mike Simons vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 19:34:13 -0400

--jh06fhy6YTawvwPV

As I announced last night, Corey Hines of Herakles Data would be happy
to arrange a group tour of their co-location facility in Sacramento for
any interested Lugod members.

A co-location facility is a place one can house server equipment
which will have climate controlled rooms, long term battery backup systems,=
=20
24 hr security, and other nice for server features.