[vox] DSL modem & Linux

Mark K. Kim vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:45:21 -0700 (PDT)

Any Alcatel-compatible ADSL modem will probably work.  Even if you choose
Omsoft, they have to go through SBC, and SBC uses Alcatel-compatible ADSL
modems.  BTW, I'm selling one of my old ones at the geek swap this
Saturday.  I'm thinking I'll sell it off for maybe a dollar or two.  It
might be worth it just to try it.

-Mark