[vox] My stuff for Geek Swap!

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:51:16 -0700

To whet people's appetites, I thought I'd share some of the more
interesting things I've come across that I'll be selling at the geek swap:

  * Playstation  (original, not PS2 or PSOne) with two controllers
    (I might find a couple of games to throw in)

  * Atari 800, with 4 joysticks, monitor and disk drive
    Cartridges:
      + Pac-Man         + Missile Command
      + Centipede       + Star Raiders
      + Basketball      + AtariWriter
      + Music Composer  + BASIC (if I can find a copy!)
    Disk games:
      + Zork I          + Jump Man
      + Lode Runne      + Zaxxon
      + Summer Games    + Flip and Flop
      + Solo Flight     + Frogger
      + Caverns of Mars

  * WebTV, with remote, wireless keyboard, and cables

  * Olympus D620-L digital camera, with 16MB and 8MB memory cards, cable and pwr
    (Works with Linux, usign GPhoto and PhotoPC!)

  * Palm III PDA, with serial cradle
    (Slightly messed up touchscreen)
    (Works with Linux!)

Note: I got a lot of the Atari stuff for free from Greg Young, though some of
      it was from my own collection... so it'll go for nearly free :^)

PS - Sorry, Atari 800's can't run Linux :^P