[vox] Re: Temporary space needed for Geek Swap items!

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 05:04:58 -0700

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 08:14:41PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> A LUGOD member has offered to donate the following to LUGOD:

<15 computers and 8 monitors>

> ... to sell at our upcoming "Geek Swap" swap meet.  (August 2nd)
>

> Does anyone have space to store these in the meantime?

DON'T make me store these at my place!  Melissa will kill me! :^)

BTW - If some people would be willing to help, but can't store ALL of this
equipment, don't hestiate to let me know!  I'm more than happy to split it
up, if it means we can get them out of Karstyn's hands!

-bill!