[vox] AmiWest

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:45:09 -0700

The Sacramento Amiga Computer Club has offered to pay $100 of the $150 it
would cost LUGOD to have a booth at AmiWest, which is taking place in
Sacramento on July 26th and 27th.

In other words, it would only cost LUGOD $50.00 to attend, which is quite
reasonable.  (It's on par with what we paid to go to WEF, for example.)

We'd also be able to do a presentation during the conference, which would
be great.

I've forwarded the offer e-mail SACC sent me over to LUGOD's Officer's
mailing list, to get final confirmation from the rest of the officers
(mainly Henry, the treasurer ;^) ).

If you're interested in helping staff a booth on the 26th and 27th
(it will be at the same Holiday Inn that PC Super Show & Expo was earlier
this year, in Sacramento), please contact me privately... or better yet,
post to vox-outreach.

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org