[vox] OT: Language Tutor (Mandarin, not Japanese)

Richard S. Crawford vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:32:23 -0800

A month or so ago, I asked if there was anyone out there who was willing
to help me learn Japanese. I got a lot of responses, and I'm grateful,
but for a variety of reasons, I've actually decided to try to learn
Mandarin Chinese instead of Japanese.  So, now I need to ask: is there
anyone out there who can possibly help me learn Mandarin Chinese?
Thanks in advance.  :)

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford