[vox] MSFT Survey -- Fwd: [frankwilliams291@hotmail.com: Survey]

Karsten M. Self vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:00:41 -0800

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

This is the interaction MSFT is requesting.

It's not clear from the URLs what sort of user-level tracking is going
on.  I'd be interested in seeing examples of the links other people are
seeing.

Peace.

----- Forwarded message from Frank Williams <frankwilliams291@hotmail.com> =
-----

=46rom: Frank Williams <frankwilliams291@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:02:53 -1000
To: kmself@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Survey
MAIL,
	FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS autolearn=3Dno version=3D2.60

Thanks so much for agreeing to share your ideas about Linux.
Unfortunately, Michael Surkan (the Microsoft program manager who
contacted your Linux user group) is a bit overwhelmed with e-mail right
now, so I volunteered to help him by sending the survey URLs to people
who want to take his survey. I hope you don't mind.

Michael has put together some on-line surveys to make it easier to
collect your answers.

One survey asks questions about Linux in the home environment. The other
survey asks what makes Linux a great option at work. You can take
whichever survey you feel you have the most knowledge about. Feel free
to take both surveys if you wish. Or none at all. :)

On-line survey about Linux in the home:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=3D17174325370&c=3D2210

On-line survey about Linux at work:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=3D2550325411&c=3D2210

Thanks,
Frank Williams

Grab our best dial-up Internet access offer: 6 months @$9.95/month. =20
http://join.msn.com/?page=3Ddept/dialup

----- End forwarded message -----

--=20
   What doesn't kill you makes you stranger.
     -- Karsten M. Self, misreading as usual, San Marcos Pass Rd., 1988

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT--