[vox] Microsoft interested in our feelings

vox@lists.lugod.org vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:50:28 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 12:34:12AM -0800, zeruch@pvf.dibona.com wrote:
> > And then you have things like SVLUG, which is mostly populated with
> > working stiffs in potential accounts.
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Not the last few SVLUGs _I've_ been to. :^)

Fine...full or stiffs looking for work (but otherwise would be gainfully
employed were not the economy on a turd-bowl event horizon).

> Has that changed much, BTW?  I mean, I've been working the past few months,
> to varying degrees, but that's just me.  I don't get out much

The economy is crappy (which is slightly better than it was last year
before I joined Damage Studios, which back then the economy was shitty).
Hopefully soon, the economy will go to krufty. I personally am always
looking for the next opportunity anyway, but I have noticed slight
improvements in and around here...