[vox] Microsoft interested in our feelings

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:10:12 -0800

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 08:56:37AM -0800, Rod Roark wrote:
> Perhaps they can start by explaining why we should talk to
> them after they supported SCO's anti-Linux campaign.

FWIW, Michael apparently dropped in the Greater Seattle LUG in November,
and send a similar e-mail to that group.  As a PS, he mentions:

  This report is a skunkworks project of mine, and really doesn't
  have anything to do with my "day" job. I just feel very strongly that
  Microsoft needs to listen better to what users need and want to try and
  change attitudes.

Which, to me, sounds pretty positive.  I mean, for all I know, it could
be complete bupkiss, but I'd rather not take an offensive stance, as that
wouldn't be very 'open'-minded ;^)