[vox] OSS for libraries paper completed!

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 08:00:57 -0800

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 03:33:45PM -0800, Richard Crawford wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who offered feedback and suggestions on my paper
> about Open Source Solutions for libraries.  I got 100 points (out of
> 100) on the paper.

Congrats!

> The final (for now) version of the paper is available at
> http://www.mossroot.com/papers/public/ in case you're interested in
> perusing it.  There is a lot to be said on the topic, so of course it's
> not complete.

I finally took a look at it the other day.  Well done, thanks!
If you'd like, I'd be happy to host it on LUGOD.org, like we do with
presentations, and like I did with my letter to local schools a few months
ago.

Lemme know :)

-bill!