[vox] Open Source talk at MOCC

kulkarni veena vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:22:51 -0800 (PST)

Bill,

It was really intresting presentation.I did not attend
it live but read the slides.

I'm curious about one thing in OSS in the field of
Software Architecture design, analysis. Design and
analysis require good requirements and well organised
planning and design.

Do you think open source will be able to contribute in
this field?

I currently did not find any tools for this purpose
except for some tools to help with UML.

Thanks in advance.

-veena