[vox] [Waaaay OT] Looking for a Japanese tutor

dylan vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 09 Dec 2003 16:54:47 -0800

I don't have any time to tutor, but i have a pile of resources, and access
to even more, about where to get started and how to reach fluency. (if that=
what you are aiming for)

Dylan

on 03.12.9 4:35 PM, Richard Crawford at rscrawford@mossroot.com was reporte=
to have writen: