[vox] Linux & OSS presentation for Mission Oaks Comp. Club

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 04:06:04 -0800

A few months ago I was invited to come speak at the December general
meeting of the Mission Oaks Computer Club.  (I demo'd Tux Paint there earlier
this year.)

Anyway, I've just whipped together a pretty basic presentation on
Linux and Open Source, and will be showing it to them at their December 11th
meeting.

In the meantime, I've already put a copy up on LUGOD.org's website,
under "Presentations."  It's in both OpenOffice.org "Impress" format (SXI)
as well as Adobe PDF (for easy in-browser viewing).

  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/mocc-oss/

Wish me luck!

-bill!