[vox] shuttle mini pc's [was The Mystery of the Dying Laptop]

Dave Margolis vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 21:13:32 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Shwaine wrote:

> anymore unless you find someone that still has some. The later is nForce2
> based so that requires fiddling with nVidia's drivers, which I haven't
> really bothered to do. It's a relatively new box and I've been busy with
> class, so haven't set down to do the nVidia nForce driver bit. It works
> fine in command line mode with a Slackware 9.0 install, but I haven't
> tried to set up XWindows yet because of the nVidia drivers bit.

Wow, so it looks like that which the nvidia guy told me about is here.
I'd like to play around with one of those at some point.  How much did
that box set you back and what came with it (i image you had to buy
ram/cpu/disks)?

Dave